Hamilton House Woodstock Bed & Breakfast comprises three bedrooms. Everywhere is immaculately clean with 100% cotton sheets and ceiling fans in all rooms for a cool night’s sleep.
Then there’s breakfast in the conservatory with plenty of food to start your day, including an excellent selection of continental or full English breakfast, fruit, yoghurt, etc. and any special diet catered for.
Quote from visitors book… “The best breakfast we have had since we arrived in England”
- Room 1: double bed, single bed and en suite bathroom with shower
- Room 2: double bed, en suite shower, toilet and wash basin
- Room 3: double bed with en suite shower and wash basin; private toilet
- TV in all rooms
- Wi-Fi available throughout
- En-suite facilities in all rooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Children welcome
- Hairdryer available
- Special diets catered for
- Non-smoking Inside (Outside Smoking Area Under Car Port, Including Ashtray)!!!
- On Street Parking available on Hill Rise by property.
- Dogs welcome by arrangement (Must have their own clean bedding ?)
- Not suitable for infants or children under the age of 12.
All prices include breakfast.
Room One — £80 for two; £95 for three people
Room Two — £80 for two; single occupancy £45–£80
Room Three – £70 for two; single occupancy £45-£70
Long and short term rates for Oxford aviation, local businesses and contractors. Including Renault F1.
Bookings to local restaurants and taxis to venues can be arranged for you.
A cancellation fee may be charged as follows:
Cancellation more than 7 days prior to arrival: no fee
Cancellation between 7 and 3 days prior to arrival: the first night will be charged
No-show or cancellation within 3 days prior to arrival: the total price of the reservation will be charged